We gather various information about customers and users of our website and customers who choose to participate in our loyalty rewards scheme. This information may include, but is not limited to:
• Personal information such as your name, email address and phone number on sign up for our loyalty system (powered by software systems Kounta and Collect Apps)
• We also use this information within MailChimp, an email app called which allows us to create and send newsletters and information updates tailored to you.
• Collect Apps (loyalty rewards and offers) stores data on your transactions (also stored in Kounta) and allows us to create discounts and loyalty rewards tailored to your purchase preferences.
• We may collect personal information through your voluntary use of the website and the subscription or purchase process (such as your first and last names, phone number and email address);
• Personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
• Information to carry out internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community;
• Information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your browsing habits and use of the website, including the content you upload and the content you access; and
• Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on our website).
• Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
• Information you provide when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes and product and service improvement
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use all commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We generally use personal information to complete delivery of our services to you, help us manage and enhance our services and to communicate with you.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we believe is relevant to you. It is our policy to immediately remove any person from any mailing list upon the person’s request. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You have the right to seek access to the personal information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the Privacy Act. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
We suggest that you check back here for updates, as we will update this policy from time to time.
Last updated: 24 May 2017